The NAMI NC Board of Directors is now accepting applications for prospective candidates for four (4) directors seats.
All prospective board members:
- Must be a member in good standing of an Affiliate of NAMI NC for a minimum of one year (as verified by the affiliate’s president);
- Must have either lived experience or be a family member of one who has a mental health condition;
- Or have professional experience in mental health;
- Cannot be employees or board members of organizations deemed to be competitors with NAMI NC or that create a conflict of interest; and
- Should also be legal residents of North Carolina.
Nominations are due August 18, 2023. Voting on accepted candidates will begin on September 1st.