As one of the largest community-driven gatherings of mental health advocates in the U.S., NAMI’s annual national convention connects and inspires people looking for resources, research, support and programming.
We are pleased to once again present NAMICon virtually in 2021 and are working to solidify the event dates for next summer.
NAMI is currently seeking proposals for Virtual NAMICon 2021 that encourage mental health education and innovation and are informed by theory, research and practice.
This year’s tracks are:
- Amplifying Youth and Young Adult Voices
- Advancing the Promise of Research
- Addressing Mental Health Disparities
- Living Well with a Mental Health Condition
- Supporting Stronger Communities
Share your expertise and help the mental health community navigate the evolving health care system and forge a path to a better future.