The NAMI NC Board of Directors is now accepting applications for prospective candidates for four (4) directors seats for 2026. We will also be fulling open Board seats for 2025 (2 seats) and 2024 (3 seats).
All prospective board members:
- Must be a member in good standing of an Affiliate of NAMI NC for a minimum of one year (as verified by the affiliate’s president);
- Must have either lived experience or be a family member of one who has a mental health condition;
- Or have professional experience in mental health;
- Cannot be employees or board members of organizations deemed to be competitors with NAMI NC or that create a conflict of interest; and
- Should also be legal residents of North Carolina.
Nominations are due August 25, 2023. Voting on accepted candidates will begin on September 1st.