NAMI has sent out the Fall Edition of the Advocate magazine. Focused around “The Evolution of Mental Health Care,” this issue features NAMI leaders, advocates and staff exploring the progress we have made and the areas where the mental health community must continue to advocate for accessible, affordable and quality mental health care:
- National Survey on Mood Disorders Highlights Progress and Remaining Challenges
- How Advocates Can Push for a Crisis Standard of Care
- Best Practices for Culturally Competent Treatment
- What It’s Really Like in a Psych Ward
- NAMI St. Tammany: Building a Recovery Oriented System of Care
Prefer to view on your mobile? This edition and previous Adovcate publications are now available online.
The Advocate is a NAMI Member benefit. If you have questions about membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.