Do you or someone you know have a great idea for a session at this year’s annual conference on October 4? If so, then consider submitting a proposal!
Presentations of up to an hour long may be given. The topic can be on any subject related to mental health, such as
· New trends in mental health
· Achieving diversity at every level
· Best practices in running a NAMI Program
· Peer support
· Advocacy at the state and local level: Issues and Best Practices
· Crisis response models
· In-person vs Virtual Programming
· What’s new with NAMI?
If you would like to submit a proposal, click here. Deadline for submissions is August 31.